1. —It takes me half ____ hour to play ____ volleyball every day.
A. a; a B. an; a C. the; the D. an; /
2. —Do you have _____ apples?
—Sorry, I don’t have _____, but I have ____ oranges.
A. any; any; any;
B. some; some; some
C. any; some; some
D. any; any; some
3. How much ____ do you want?
A. tomatoes B. bananas
C. hamburgers D. chicken
4. The car is too _____. I can’t buy it.
A. cheap B. dear C. nice D. good
5. Basketball players need to eat _______.
A. good B. well C. nice D. fine
6. There ____ some milk, two apples and a bottle of juice in the fridge.
A. is B. are C. have D. has
7. I want to buy a T-shirt _______ my father.
A. to B. on C. for D. in
8. —I think Tom ______ a tennis ball.
—No, he doesn’t. I ______ one.
A. have; has B. have; have
C. has; has D. has; have
9. —What are you doing, mum?
—I _____ the house.
A. clean B. cleans
C. am cleaning D. is cleaning
10. Can you help me ________ my pet dog at the weekend?
A. look up B. look at
C. look after D. look for
11. I have a lot of homework to do today, ____ I cannot go swimming with you.
A. because B. so C. then D. but
12. This shirt is very cheap. I’ll ______ it.
A. bring B. take C. want D. believe
A. Are these English books?
B. Are those English books?
C. How do you spell it?
D. What are these in English?
14. Let’s _____ about the food for John’s birthday. How about a cake?
A. thinking B. think C. to think D. thinks
15. —Can I help you?
A. Thank you B. Yes, please. I want a pen
C. You’re welcome D. I’m sorry
Li Ming’s uncle is a teacher in No.4 Middle School. He has a good friend in the school. 16 friend is twenty-five. His birthday is 17 May 1st. He is a 18 in the school, too. He is very funny. All of the teachers and students in the school 19 him very much. They call him ＂Mr. Fun＂.
Mr. Fun is in China 20 his family now. He speaks(说) English very well, so he teaches students 21 . Mr. Fun likes playing 22. After school he often goes to play ping-pong with Li Ming’s 23 . Mr. Fun likes 24, because he 25 music can make him relaxing.
BEST BEEF IN ZHAOQING!
Mon.—Fri. 11:00a.m. —2:30 p.m.
Sat.＆Sun. 11:30a.m.— 3:00 p.m.
Sun.—Thurs. 5:30p.m.— 9:30 p.m.
Fri.＆ Sat. 5:00p.m.— 10:00 p.m.
http:// www. Beef-one. com. WeChat No.：beef-one
Address（地址）：68. Tianning Road. 223-8888
Address：88 Songcheng Road. 282-8899
26. Beef One is the name of a _________.
A. bookstore B. restaurant(饭店)
C. middle school D. park
27. Beef One is in _________.
A. Shenzhen B. Guangzhou
C. Zhongshan D. Zhaoqing
28. We can go to Beef One for lunch at _________.
A. 10: 30 a. m. on Monday
B. 3: 00 p.m. on Friday
C. 11: 00 a. m. on Saturday
D. 1: 30 p.m. on Sunday
29. Lucy lives in Songcheng Road, and she wants to go to Beef One. She can call _________.
A. 223—8888 B. 283—3388
C. 222—8899 D. 282—8899
30. We CAN’T get the information(信息)about Beef One _________.
A. on telephone B. on WeChat
C. on TV D. on Internet
Nancy is an English school girl. She studies in a middle school. She has a little brother. His name is John. John is only four. Nancy likes him very much.
Today is Sunday. Nancy wants to do her homework. She takes out her pencil-box and opens it. ＂Oh, dear! Where’s my pen?＂ She can’t find her pen. She goes to ask her brother in his bedroom.
＂John! I can’t find my pen. Can you see it? Oh, what are you doing with my pen?＂
＂I’m writing to my friend, Peter.＂ John answers.
＂But how can you? You don’t know how to write!＂
＂It doesn’t matter. Peter can’t read.＂ John says.
31. How old is Nancy’s brother?
A. Five. B. Four. C. Six. D. Three.
32. _________ can’t find her pen.
A. Nancy B. Peter C. John D. Friend
33. Where’s John?
A. In the school. B. In a shop.
C. In his bedroom. D. In her father’s car.
34. Which is NOT right?
A. Nancy finds her pen in John’s room.
B. John can’t write.
C. John is writing with her sister’s pen.
D. Peter can read.
35. John and Peter are _________.
A. friends B. American
C. at school D. school girls
Hello, everyone! I am Zhang Xin. Do you know what I see in America? Well, it is really an interesting trip. Now, let me tell you what I find in this trip.
In China, I have five English classes every week. When I study English, my teacher teaches me to say ＂I am fine＂ when people ask me ＂How are you?＂. But in the US, I find people say ＂I am good.＂ or ＂I’ m not so good.＂
One day, someone says to me with ＂What’s up?＂ But I don’t know what to say.
All the girls want to be nice. US girls like to get at a tanin the sun. But in China, girls only want to get white.
In China, study comes first, so we study hard and that’s it. But in the US, ＂good＂ students also does much for others（别人）, and they play sports or music after school.
After I come back from the US, I think for a long time. I can’t forget（忘记）this trip!
36. Zhang Xin has five _________ every week.
A. Chinese classes B. P. E. classes
C. English classes D. music classes
37. What does the underlined（划线）word ＂tan＂ mean in Chinese?
A. 晒黑 B. 美白 C. 苗条 D. 健康
38. A good American student _________.
A. only does homework
B. only plays sports or music
C. only studies
D. also helps others, plays sports and music
39. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. Zhang Xin is now in China.
B. American girls love to be white.
C. US student
假定你是李华，你所喜爱的Global Mirror周报创刊五周年之际征集读者意见．请你依据以下内容给主编写封信，内容主要包括： 1．说明你是该报的忠实读者 2．……
假设你是李华，你的美国朋友Tom上个月来到北京学习。七月份你将去北京参加暑期中学生英语演讲比赛 (speech contest)，你在资料搜集、语言运用等方面遇……
假如你是李华，你的好友魏芳在中学生英语演讲比赛中荣获一等奖。请你根据以下内容，给她写一封祝贺信。内容包括：1. 表达你的愉悦心情；2.向她表示祝贺； 3.请她介……
必修1（人教版） Unit1 Friendship 【重点词汇、短语】 1. add up 合……